Episode 1 of the new MightBeCreative podcast. In this show we will try to tackle topics related to game design, but we shake off the podcasting dust in this first episode with a nice freeform discussion about the new Team Fortress 2 update. And the Thunderbirds (awesome).
– Where the fuck we have been since the DinerCast stopped
– Tim’s spectacular mic tower (this is not a euphemism) built in order to be able to record this podcast properly
– The retro vision of society in 2065 according to Thunderbirds
– How much Acer customer service sucks ass
– TF2’s new unlock system fails miserably